Saturday 19 July 2008

ANNOUNCEMENT

Dear readers,

Please be informed that orange-wasabi.blogspot.com will be made private and viewing is restricted to only readers I choose, effective 3rd August 2008 (Sunday).

Blog authors under the "Blogs of Note" section of my blog and close friends of mine will automatically gain permission to read my blog. However, you are required to log in (type "orange-wasabi.blogspot.com" in the address bar, then you will be directed to a page in which you are required to key in your email address and password of your msn or yahoo account) before reading my blog, adding an extra step.

Readers who do not belong to any of the two groups of people mentioned in paragraph two but still would like to gain permission to view my blog are welcome to leave a message (comment) stating your email address.

However, if you disagree with the idea of setting my blog private, please leave a message in my blog or cast your vote in the survey section. Final decision will be made based on majority of votes.

Thousand apologies for any inconvenience caused. Thanks for your unswerving support in my blog.

Sincerely,
Lim
from orange-wasabi.blogspot.com

1 tippaniyam:

Anonymous said...

what for you do this

Post a Comment