Saturday 5 July 2008

A New "TAG" Game

Being tagged again :D Here goes:

1. the last person to tag you is?
Veronica Chuah .. long time no see ooo... wonder how is she now?

2.what is your relationship with him/her?
We were classmate, now she’s one of my best friends.

3.your 5 impressions of him/her?
Versatile (she can draw, dance, sing n much more), energetic (she can chat n laugh for de whooole day), pretty (yes she is), friendly and crazy (she gets very excited and produce exaggerated moves when dealing with an interesting topic. Don’t get angry ah.).

4.the most memorable thing he/she has done for you?
Hmm... de comment she left in the “voice out” section of my blog lo, de sentence “i know u can” is very powerful, it raises my confidence. I appreciate it very much.

5.the most memorable word he/she has say to you?
“I know u can”!

6.if he/she becomes your lover, you will...
Impossible.. I’m not her cup of tea, or coffee, whatever la, and vice versa. HAHA.

7.if he/she becomes your enemy, you will...
In which way she becomes my enemy? De possibility is super duper hyper low u know?

8.if he/she becomes your lover, things he/she has to improve on...
Better don’t comment here... -.-!!

9.if he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be...
Give me 2 months to think ah...

10.the most desired thing to do for her now is?
Finish her tag questions...XD.

11.the overall impressions of him/her now is?
Pretty n smart lo (sure she’ll like this).

12.how do you think people around you will feel about you?
Err... weird?

13. the character you for yourself is?
Don’t really understand this question...

14.on contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
Procrastination.

15.the most ideal person you wanna be is?
A very optimistic person.

16.for the person who cares and likes you, say something about them...
To all my friends, thanks for all your support, advice n concern, they make me stronger. I treasure everything u said n did. Really THANK YOU. And BEST OF LUCK. Let’s be de BEST n MOST OUSTANDING person in our school / college. Yea!!

17. ten people to the quiz.
Most people I know has already answered de quiz. Just to name a person here: Andrew.

18.who is de person having relationship with?
Andrew ah? I don’t really know who exactly is he having relationship with. Too many people related to him. Ahaha~

19.is the person a female or male?
Male. No doubt.

22.what is number he/she studying about?
Currently studying in form 6 in batu 8.

23.when was the last time you had a chat with?
If face-to-face, when I karaoke-d with him before I went to college; If via SMS, few days ago.

24.is number he/she single?
I think so, but most probably not available (heaheahea, don’t scold me ah).

25.talk something abt the person u named above.
Andrew is very intelligent, used to be n going to be de top student in Batu 8 again.
He’s also very capable... u can count on him.
Also, de most special thing about him is his sense of humour. Although sometimes very lame, but de jokes really tickle people.

0 tippaniyam:

Post a Comment