Sunday 6 January 2008

Disastrous ruin on my mood

Working is not as enjoyable as I used to imagine
Lots of rules blocking my way

This evening, I was, again, being scolded and warned by people
Never been humiliated so badly before
And being stared and discouraged by people who I'll never respect
Just because I have thick and relatively long hair compared to the
NS-style short cut which is being taken as standard hair style for boys

I'm typing this message in a very very bad mood
Trying to keep my anger and sadness in a stable composure

Should I succumb to the rules?
Can anyone understand and help me?

Vast dark skies without any star...

4 tippaniyam:

Njui said...

ur work so 恐怖 wan ar? nvm lah, juz relax, u will 習慣wan. hope u happy.

OrAnge-wAsAbI said...

Thanks for ur encouragement, I'll remember it every second.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

OrAnge-wAsAbI said...

Thanks for the compliments. They mean a lot to me!

Post a Comment