Sunday 13 September 2009

Bedtime Stories

Night time has always been an emo time for me, and it’s still is now. Whatever that meets my eyes or crashes my ears will always be interpreted in a very different way, emotionally to be exact, than that I feel in the hot and sunny daytime.

Of course, it is also the emo-waves that washed away the laziness-causing parasites in my body and brought me here.

PS: I personally recommend reading this article at night. =D

Wonderful things happened to me last few days, the sweetest one being me obtaining an overall band 8.0 for the IELTS I took. Whether it’s just luck that I got merciful examiners to mark my papers and evaluate my speaking ability or I underestimated my ability, all of them are no longer important. I got what I want, in fact, it’s more than what I expected.

Million thanks to whoever that helped, encouraged, discouraged or spent time joining my stress-release sessions even late at night. Now, I’m more than content and grateful for having things (e.g. success, care…) which I thought I have to live without.

And then it was Chai Lian’s 19th birthday. If anyone notices, the date was 09/09/09 (dd/mm/yy). What a nice combination! How I wish I was born in such “auspicious” day, not to mention having a sweet partner and a van-full of people to celebrate the awesome day.

There were 13 of us including the birthday girl. We enjoyed ourselves to the fullest and played the craziest way. And it’s also the day I let out another side of me (playful? stupid? Whatever…) which I rarely project elsewhere. I felt incredibly carefree that day. Realising such opportunity to hang out with the people I like is a scarcity, I know that I really have to throw away all the burdens which I carry most of the time and accept the happiness just a few feet away from me.

Again, thank you guys for inviting and allowing me to join.



For more photos, kindly visit my Facebook profile.

On Friday night, I celebrated Jun Suet’s belated birthday with Ning Jui and Li En at TGI Friday’s, IOI Mall. So many people I know turned 19 in September. Despite being tired, I still made my way to the mall to wish her Happy Birthday because it’s the last birthday she can have with me around before I fly to India next year (hopefully). With amazing people and great food, we spent quite some time there eating and chatting. It was warm, I mean emotionally.

What can possibly be better than spending moments with people who meant so much to you?

Finally, it is now 13/09/09, 1.56am. I’m the only person still awake at home, still don’t feel like sleeping although am feeling bored and emo.

I wish… that things can always be better than last minute.

0 tippaniyam:

Post a Comment