Tuesday 12 May 2009

Trash

It should be a very long chain of words here, full of rancour, but accidents happen in life, no matter how we dislike them.

I'm extremely reluctant to re-type everything that was here few minutes before, because the fact that doing this will just resurrect everything evil and this would possibly affect the quality of sleep I shall have later stops me from doing this. Just ask me if you are curious enough to want to have everything clarified. I'll answer you vocally.

Lets KISS (keep it short & simple).

Tomorrow is the first day of AS exam, beginning with Pure Maths 1. Here, I wish those who are reading this and will be taking any sort of exam ALL THE BEST and MAY WE SCORE WITH FLYING COLOURS!

I'll be returning to the place of sorry sight this afternoon instead of evening. Wish me luck.

2 tippaniyam:

Njui said...

wish you good luck in ur exam! dun be nervous or no confidence. u muz trust urself. dun put so much pressure to urself, its too heavy. good luck! sleep more, but not dream more. :)

OrAnge-wAsAbI said...

Thanks a lot! Usually when it comes to serious business, I'll lose confidence, especially when in the college because no 1 can calm me down when i'm nervous. I'm the only person who can help myself.

Thanks for de advice. I make sure that I have at least 8 hours of sleep everyday, so don't worry. =)

Post a Comment